Got a great idea? Partner with IncubatorWorks to accelerate your plans today!
Great business ideas need just the right environment to grow. And every idea has its own set of unique needs to make it a reality. We offer everything an entrepreneur needs to get a business dream off the ground, from real estate to mentoring, government liaison assistance to training courses. Perhaps most important is the entrepreneurial community we’ve built, featuring the network of companies who support each other and provide business and technical assistance.
Join IncubatorWorks and gain access to a world of benefits, including the following:
- Working through issues – a thinking partner
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and the business community
- Accessing technical advice – in house with regional support
- Accessing training – Co.Starters
- Marketing Support
- Finding Funding – grants, loans, equity, venture, business competitions*
- Accessing IP, patents and licensing support
- Finding startup space – inside and outside our incubators
- Specialized support – accessing MWBE or Service Disabled Veteran status
State-of-the-art manufacturing services like:
- 3-phase electric
- Compressed air
- High-speed broadband internet
- Wet & Dry Labs
- High Bay
- Meeting Rooms
- Collaborative Work Space
- Legal, patent, insurance, payroll, etc.
- Grant access and support with applications
- “Inventors’ Sandbox”
- Workshops and educational programming
- Entrepreneur “Boot Camps”
- Business planning development support
- Commercial bank loan officers
- Regional Economic Development and Energy Corporation (REDEC)
- Small Business Development Centers
- Southern Tier Startup Alliance Partners
- Western NY Innovation Hot Spot Partners
- Access to:
- Cutting-edge research at the best universities
- Finance opportunities
- Legal representation and counsel
- Alliance for Manufacturing and Technology
- Chambers of Commerce
Real Entrepreneurs. Real Stories.
We are currently working with 43 entrepreneurs and supporting them in various ways related to the growth of their idea or startup. As we continue to grow our outreach and support for the entrepreneurial community in Chemung, Steuben, and Schuyler Counties, check back soon to see highlighted stories on some of the entrepreneurs we are working with!